Where can I see photos of the designs?
Exhibit Design Search contains an extensive photo database of over 5000 display photos. For many designs, there are multiple photos, and new photos are added everyday. On most designs, you’ll see “See Photo(s)” in the additional images gallery. See Photo(s) links to photos of that kit or product line.
You can also search for photos by clicking on the “Photo Libraries” menu button. There are four options: Custom, Retail, Rental, and Past Five Days. Custom, Retail, and Rental show completed exhibits. It's a great place to gather ideas.
In Past Five Days (P5D), photos are posted each day, where we select one project to showcase. These are displays shipping from our facility. Within P5D, you can search by week or by size. Or if you have a little time, you can click on the “Randomizer” button. This button will randomly show you photos from the past. It’s actually very entertaining.
Add photos to My Gallery to share it or click on “Send Me More Information” for more details.
Watch the short video below for tips on navigating and sharing photos.
Retail, Rental, and Custom Displays Photos
Ask a Question
Add designs and photos to your personal gallery simply by clicking on the +My Gallery links
Then email your "My Gallery" to colleagues, friends, or your favorite exhibit designer. There's no better way to begin designing a display that reflects your exhibit marketing goals.
Note: My Gallery uses a temporary browser cookie to store your gallery. We recommend that you send your gallery to your email address if you need to retain it for longer than 30 days.
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics. Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Shorter lead times may be available based on schedule openings in Customer Service and Production. Rush charges may apply.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Please check for product availability on ALL RENTAL exhibits.
- Dimensional Weight vs. Actual Weight: Dimensional weight is defined as crate or case size. On most air shipments, the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight
- Portable Cases vs. Wood Crates or Molded Tubs (where applicable): Exhibit designs that require one wood crate would require multiple portable cases. Selecting one vs. the other affects the total weight (dimensional or actual).
- Freight Carrier: LTL carriers (Less than Truckload) quote freight based on space used. UPS, FedEx, and air freight carriers quote freight based on either the dimensional or the actual weight of the shipment.
- Freight Service Level (number of days): Service levels range from Same Day Delivery to Two Week Delivery.
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords