Exhibit Design Search / Frequently Asked Questions / 20 ft. Portable Displays /
What are the key features of Sacagawea?
Sizes: Table Tops, 10 x 10, 10 x 20, Pedestals, and Workstations.
Kits: 65 standard kits.
Straight Aluminum Extrusions: Mostly straight extrusions with MODUL S40 uprights and Z45 horizontals.
Graphics: Primarily one large tension fabric graphic @ 7.5 ft x 6.75 ft with a smaller tension fabric graphic and/or direct print graphics. Velcro tension fabric connections.
Assembly: MOSTLY attached knobs with some hex key connections. Individual numbered parts with detailed setup instructions.
Colors: (9) Sintra/Plex Wing colors. (1) Standard extrusion color: Silver (clear satin anodized).
Packaging: LT-550 Portable roto-molded case(s) with die-cut foam inserts.
Bottom Line: Least expensive, mostly straight extrusions, primarily knob assembly, medium-large graphics. Ideal for anyone considering a pop up display.Ask a Question
Add designs and photos to your personal gallery simply by clicking on the +My Gallery links
Then email your "My Gallery" to colleagues, friends, or your favorite exhibit designer. There's no better way to begin designing a display that reflects your exhibit marketing goals.
Note: My Gallery uses a temporary browser cookie to store your gallery. We recommend that you send your gallery to your email address if you need to retain it for longer than 30 days.
- Suggested lead times may vary depending on current orders. Please check with Customer Service.
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics. Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Dimensional Weight vs. Actual Weight: Dimensional weight is defined as crate or case size. On most air shipments, the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight
- Portable Cases vs. Wood Crates or Molded Tubs (where applicable): Exhibit designs that require one wood crate would require multiple portable cases. Selecting one vs. the other affects the total weight (dimensional or actual).
- Freight Carrier: LTL carriers (Less than Truckload) quote freight based on space used. UPS, FedEx, and air freight carriers quote freight based on either the dimensional or the actual weight of the shipment.
- Freight Service Level (number of days): Service levels range from Same Day Delivery to Two Week Delivery.
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords